What's in your jewelry ?

Confession - I'm allergic to jewelry ! Gasp. From an early age I would come out in rashes and bumps from jewelry. Thinking spending more on pieces would help - nope. The culprits ? What manufacturers were sneaking in to save money ! Adding tin, copper and other cheap materials causes the allergies. 

When creating my "Perfect necklace" knowing that everything used to make it would be hypoallergenic, and "rash free". 

I finally chose a small company in the Historic Jewelry District in Downtown Los Angeles. Peace of mind seeing the whole process, and what goes into it was paramount to me.

Finally, I can wear a necklace without any issues.

If you have sworn of jewelry because of allergies - rest assured, my necklaces will never cause any skin issues. Period.


Leave a Comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published